We cover a number of sectors and deal with a range of situations.
As part of our interaction with stakeholders we assess the required action plan. In addition we can access specific expertise from our network.
The team has in-depth experience in the following sectors
Renewables, Energy & Utility
Media and ICT
Automotive & Cleantech
Following are some case studies the Team has managed
Distressed ICT Group: read more
- The company/shareholders had been notified by financing bank that they had been classified as distressed
- as a result of covenant breach.
- Agreed outline of an operational re-organization Brought cash management under control < 3 weeks
- Completed the re-organization < 1Q
- Financial restructuring agreed upon with shareholder and bank
Utility Services company: read more
- The company lacked external client focus, had low financial performance and customer satisfaction
- Strategy review and Market assessment < 2 weeks (in parallel)
- Establish focus areas in cooperation with senior management
- Establish HR Competence program to determine and manage technical skills of personnel
- Restructure the organization by carving out “non” core activities
- Embed KPI program based on balanced score card
- Within 18 months after assignment, increase of market share and turnover by 15%, increased profitability by 20%.
IT Managed Services and staffing company: read more
- Strategic inventory and Client assessment < 2 weeks.
- Resolution of legal threats < 1 month.
- Restructure- and integration plan in place < 2 months.
- Integration with new Parent 4 months.
- The re-organization/integration was completed within 3 months leading to EBITDA performance of 10% within 6 months.
- Loss of clients was minimized.
Turn around and divestment Energy Service Company: read more
- The company was undermanaged for over 8-10 years.
- Part of a larger utility with limited focus on profitability.
- Strategic review resulting in business led organization.
- Revision of market positioning leading to additional market entries and product market combinations.
- Focus on skill set, training and safety culture improved culture.
- Divestment of non-core activities leading to clear positioning.
- Strong focus on service model resulting in recurring revenues.
- Stand-alone KPI’s and financial management.
- Management of Carve out accounts and Vendor Due Diligence.
- The process was completed over a period of 6-8 months, improving FTE/EBIT ratio and further cost control.
- Ultimately carve out was not effected and sale process was withdrawn.